Friday, 13 January 2017

Exciting News!

Hey everyone, if you don't already know, I have a personal website called inlovelygrace, which is oriented around my life as a media student, my personal projects, and recommendations that aren't book related (eg. beauty, lifestyle and tv reviews). I've tried my best to keep both blog separate because it's just easier for me to focus on books here, and everything... else there!

But, I wanted to share the exciting news here with all of you as well!

If you don't already know, I am a Babas and Zacari brand ambassador! Barbas and Zacari is a leather watch and sunglasses company based in Australia, and they've reached out to me to help them with their campaign. If you buy a product from them, they donate $5 AUD to the Australian Cancer Research Foundation. 

I am so honoured to be chosen from Tas and all the Barbas and Zacari family to become an ambassador, I just wanted to let you all know and set you up with a code for 15% off: ALLISONTUBOSA.

So if you wanna get yourself a present, or a special someone a present, check them out here: barbasandzacari.com

CODE: ALLISONTUBOSA for 15% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...